-Meet the cast & crew of the new series “Astrid & Lilly Save the World” being filmed in St. John’s and surrounding locations. (This is a teen genre show in the spirit of Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Up to 3 guests admitted
- VIP tour of the set and lunch with the crew
- Possible Walk-On-Role for 1-3 people
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date either prior to Dec 02, 2021 or some time during the 2022 season.
- Vaccine passports will be required. On set masking, social distancing, and COVID screening before going on to set.
Thank you for supporting the Trinity Historical Society. Bidding for this auction will begin at approximately 4pm Thursday November 18, 2021. Items will start to close at 8pm Monday, November 22nd.
For fairness and ease of bid management, this auction features a Staggered, Soft-Close.
- STAGGERED - for example on Monday, Nov 22 - Lot #1 will close at 8pm, Lot #2 will close 8:01pm, and Lot #3 will close 8:02pm and so on...
- SOFT-CLOSE - If a bid is received in the final 60 seconds before a lot closes, the countdown will reset to 60 seconds for that lot only. The lot will finally close when no bids are received in the final 60 seconds. No other scheduled closing times are affected, only the active lot.
Auction will end when last item closes and invoices will be automatically sent to the email on file. Please check your Junk Mail if you do not receive the invoice or, go to your Account on the main page of the auction website to click and pay from the credit card you have on file or another card. Those pledging a cash donation will be invoiced separately from the auction activity.
This is a complimentary community service provided by Bartlett Auctions. No HST applicable and no Buyer's Premium, your bid is the only amount invoiced. We thank you for your kind support.
Auction Removal Times
Successful bidders can pick up their items from 221 Duckworth St, St. John's Tuesday, November 23 from 12-2pm and 4-6pm.
If the successful bidder is unable to pick up an item on Tuesday, other arrangements can be accommodated. Please contact Jim Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 709-464-3599
If arrangements are not completed within a week for pick-up, item will default to next highest bidder.
This auction is in support of the work of the Trinity Historical Society whose mandate is to preserve, present and promote the historic resources, heritage and history of the town of Trinity and the surrounding area in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Funds raised from this auction will be used to continue the development and offering of new educational programs both at our sites and digitally.